Global Head of Marketing
Emento is looking for a strong analytical marketer to enforce our marketing efforts globally. As our Head of Marketing you will be working side by side with our CEO and founders on a daily basis, to scale our content and business internationally.
In the role of Head of Marketing, you will take full responsibility and ownership of developing and executing the growth marketing strategy. You will set the direction within marketing disciplines such as: Marketing strategy, planning, market positioning, campaigns, PR, content marketing, branding, employee value proposition strategy, events, and more.
What will your main task be?
- Lead and develop our marketing efforts in Europe
- Research and define trending topics within the marketing business field, by having a strong digital awareness and applying the newest tools for marketing
- Identifying future growth opportunities and being responsible for testing growth tactics as well as building new growth programs
- Planning and expanding the business vertical on our website and exploiting our efforts within content marketing with the founders
- Participating in the strategic planning and execution of our brand awareness. This could be by planning virtual events, writing articles on LinkedIn, etc.
- Establishing and managing relationships with agencies and external marketing partners
- Defining and prioritizing objectives and KPIs for our marketing activities, sharing insights and reporting on performance to our CEO and founders
Who are you?
You have a strategic and analytical mindset, but love being hands-on with a wide range of analytics, marketing and automation tools. You are a first mover when it comes to the marketing business, and are always looking for new tools and knowledge to strengthen your performance. You are a teamplayer all the way, and have a strong go-getter attitude. You have the ability to transform visions into reality. You are progressive and make things happen, and can easily scope and conceptualize a future gameplan. You will lead our marketing efforts by working closely with Emento leadership and external providers. You are the first person on our marketing team so you will be building the team along the way and especially in the beginning you will be required to have some level of hands on with execution.
What we are looking for
- We value skills and practical experience over education, but you might have a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications etc.
- You have +5 years of experience doing marketing strategy
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset and also describe yourself as a hands-on marketer
- You have experience within B2B marketing, and if possibly B2G
- Your toolbox is filled with experience within content marketing, analytics and project leader skills
- Speaks English fluently. Danish is a plus but not a must
What can we offer you at Emento?
At Emento, we produce the clouded patient portal solution, the Digital Care Guide. The solution serves as an active care guide, that divides patient journeys into timed activities, and enable the possibility of direct and secure communication between patient and stakeholder. We are much better at building truly fantastic products than telling about them ... that's why we need you!
Working for Emento, you will be a part of a strong team that aims to change patient communication within health care. We offer a position in a growing company where you will become a part of a fun and competent team, where we have an informal way of working together.
You will have the possibility of developing opportunities together with highly competent and ambitious colleagues. We work with a high degree of freedom with responsibility and flexibility, and we support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at providing a one of a kind solution for patients.